TAADEL PARENTS FORUM
In Taadel, we believe that the home and the school are integral part of the child’s success.
To this end, we have a collaborative body of parents and teachers as major stake holders of the school who meet termly to review, deliberate and agree on ways to continuously improve the quality of service delivery and equity of Taadel Education.
Presently the Executives are:
- MR AKOGO IFEANYI – CHAIRPERSON
- MRS RAUFU TAWAKALITU – TREASURER
- MRS ARIBISALA OLUBUKOLA – WELFARE COORDINATOR
- MRS AGWU JOVITA – ASSIST. WELFARE COORDINATOR
- MRS DOHERTY BIMPE – ASST. PUBLIC REL. OFFICER
- MR AGBOIGBE LAWRENCE – SECRETARY
- All members of the School Leadership Team are permanent representatives of the school.